We are excited to start back up our Youth Athlete programming for the second half of the summer! We have two options to choose from:
- High School Athlete Program (ages 14 and up). Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays at 3pm. 6 week session 7/6 - 8/14. $269. Register HERE.
- Teens + PreTeen CrossFit (ages 11-14+). Tuesdays & Thursdays at 1:30pm. 8 week session 7/14 - 9/3. $249. Register HERE.
*Both classes will have a cap of 12 athletes. No equipment will be shared, and everything is completely disinfected between all classes. We will also work outside as much as possible.
- Teach or ensure safe and effective movement patterns.
- Increase overall (full body) strength, conditioning, and agility that will translate to any/all sports.
- Create a fun environment for athletes, with coaches who are passionate about helping athletes improve all areas of fitness.
Typical Class Structure:
- Warm up
- Strength porition: could be one movement (i.e. back squats) or a circuit of several movements.
- Metcon (Metabolic Conditioning) portion: combining running, rowing, or biking, with weights and/or gymnastics to create a workout that improves overall conditioning. Metcon portion may vary from 8 minutes to 25 minutes depending on the day and desired intensity.
- Cool down + stretching
If you have any more questions,