To our Dear FitHAUS members!
We wanted to update everyone on recent policy changes and procedures regarding COVID-19 and recent executive orders.
As we’ve previously stated, member safety at FitHAUS is of utmost importance to us. We thank you for adapting to the changing guidelines, and for taking all the extra steps needed to keep you and everyone safe and healthy at FitHAUS.
Aside from safety, our goal is to keep our doors open to and provide a place for everyone to continue to improve their fitness, relieve stress, and socialize safely. We thank you all for following the guidelines listed below, as it allows us to maintain those primary objectives.
Below is a list of policies and procedures that is further detailed in our FitHAUS COVID-19 Preparedness Plan. You can find the link to the full preparedness plan HERE.
Policies & Procedures for FitHAUS athletes:
1. If you or obtain a positive COVID-19 test or have any symptoms of COVID-19 (sore throat, fever, chills, body aches, cough, loss of taste or smell), we ask that you refrain from coming to class or PT sessions for a minimum of 14 days, or until all symptoms have resolved without the use of anti-fever medications. (Whichever is longer).
2. If anyone in your household (or anyone else that you have been in *close contact with) tests positive for COVID19, or is presumed to have COVID-19 due to a close contact exposure, please stay out of the gym for 14 days from your exposure to that person. *Per the CDC the definition of close contact is 15 minutes of time or more within 6 feet or a person who has probable or confirmed COVID-19.
3. Please contact FitHAUS ownership immediately if you receive a positive COVID-19 test result.
4. Please sanitize or wash your hands upon arrival and departure from gym. Sanitizer stations are provided at both entry/exit areas to the gym. You can also wash with soap and water upon arrival and departure from FitHAUS.
5. Please maintain 6 foot distancing from other FitHAUS members at ALL times.
6. Do not share equipment with anyone in the gym.
7. We love that our community wants to socialize with one another, as community is a huge part of what makes FitHAUS so special. For your safety, please do not congregate in the gym. We ask that you take your gatherings outside to minimize any risk of exposure.
8. The State of MN has put state-wide ordinances in place requiring masks be worn inside public buildings and businesses. What does this mean for FitHAUS?
Masks MUST be worn when:
Masks are NOT required when:
**FitHAUS will provide a mask if you do not have one**
9. Please sanitize all equipment after use. (Including anything used to warm up- foam rollers, bikes etc.)
10. Per the stay safe MN guidelines, gym members are to sanitize showers after use (spray sink handles, shower knobs with cleaner provided).
11. Drinking fountains continue to be off limits ... please plan accordingly.
12. All athletes must reserve a spot in classes prior to arriving (and no more than 12 athletes will be allowed per class). Please arrive to class only for your class time and not before to minimize the risk for potential exposure.
For more detailed information from Stay Safe MN, please visit https://mn.gov/covid19/
As always we thank you for your continued support.
Nicole, Katie, Matt and Stiles
Be Fit. Be Well. Together.