This week we are please to announce Angi Wilson as our FitHAUS featured athlete. Angi has been a FitHAUS athlete since 2017 and has attended over 400 classes. Angi is a great example of a FitHAUS athlete, as she is dedicated to staying physically fit in order to maintain mobility and health going forward. You can find Angi hustling hard at any of our CrossFit or Strength and ConditioningClasses, so the next time you see her give her a fist bump! Angi, we are so proud of you for all of your hard work and all of your dedication to staying physically fit! Thanks for choosing to be #fithausstrong! We will try to cool it on the burpees for you;)
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I am blessed with an amazing daughter! I enjoy traveling as much as possible and do our best to always go to different places. Between working in sales andstaying active with her, it seems I’m always busy and on the go!
2. What made you decide to join FitHAUS? What were you doing prior to coming to FH?
There was a 6-week class they offered a few years ago that I signed up for. Prior to here I was working out at Life-Time.
3. What is your favorite thing about FitHAUS?
I love that I can show up and I don’t have to think about what to do once I get there! I love the people / community around FitHAUS. It’s nice seeing the same faces and getting to know everyone!
4. What are some of the accomplishments related to physical fitness that you are most proud of. Do you have any fitness goals moving forward?
I injured my back really bad when I was 18. I use to have to constantly goto the chiropractor and was in constant pain. Since joining FitHAUS I am so much stronger in my core and back that I rarely have pain and the need to do something about it anymore. It’s been life changing for me.
5. How has FitHAUS, or being physically active bettered your life outside of the gym?
It’s built my strength so much I am no longer in pain doing daily activities. It used to be painful for me to fly on a plane or sit in a movie theater. Thanks to FitHAUS that is no longer the case.
6. What is your favorite class or movement/skill? What is your least favorite movement?
I have a few favorites, but my favorite is probably bench press!
My least favorite is burpees! I rotate between CrossFit and Haus classes and lately every class I attend has burpees!
7. What advice would you give to someone looking to join FITHAUS?
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! I can’t imagine ever working out any where else.